Cleansheet for Oculus Quest
A downloadable game
Platform: Oculus Quest 1 and 2 only
The VR goalkeeper software, used by professional football clubs throughout the world, is now ready to play in your living room. Sharpen your decision-making, awareness, and reactions to improve your goalkeeping performance.
The INCISIV team has spent 20 years researching what makes a goalkeeper great. They change the speed of the ball, the amount of spin on the ball and where the ball ends up in the goal to fine-tune your skills.
- Intelligent AI scales shots to your body size
- Realistic Ball Physics generate match-like shots
- Survival Quickfire mode trains decision-making
- Set Play mode (COMING SOON)
World class goalkeepers are able to read ball flight so they can get to the right place at the right time to pull off match-winning saves. Train like a Pro in CleanSheet and become a better goalkeeper.
The game is now available on the Oculus App Lab by direct link only. You can navigate to the direct link via the Oculus browser here. Please follow the instructions to install the game directly on your Oculus Headset. Alternatively, you can navigate to the Sidequest game site, and you will find the App Lab link there as well.
- Mr Howard van Waard - Lead Developer
- Dr James Stafford - Lead Game Project Manager/Marketing
- Prof Cathy Craig - Research & Development Lead
- Dr Adrien Kissenpfennig - Tech Oversight Lead
- Mr Neven Kissenpfennig - Design Lead
- Rhett Lewis on Unsplash (https://unsplash.com/)
- Jeffrey F Lin on Unsplash (https://unsplash.com/)
- Chosic (https://www.chosic.com/free-music/all/)
- Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported
|Release date||Dec 24, 2021|
|Tags||3D, cleansheet, Football, goalkeeper, Oculus Quest, Soccer, Unity, Virtual Reality (VR)|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Links||Homepage, Twitter, TikTok|